Operation UNITE will receive a new Toyota vehicle to better serve the community thanks to the public’s support.
CORBIN, KY — Congressman Hal Rogers joined PRIDE on Tuesday to announce that a record-breaking 33,100 volunteers picked up litter across southern and eastern Kentucky during PRIDE Spring Cleanup Month in April, and he presented trophies to the counties, cities, schools and nonprofit agencies that recruited the most Spring Cleanup volunteers.
On June 29, 2011 at approximately 9:30 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. 150 & KY 70, 3 miles west of Mt. Vernon in Rockcastle, KY, there was a single vehicle fatal collision.
Make Your Community Heart Safe - New Program Involves Communities to Improve Response to Cardiac Arrest
The Kentucky Department for Public Health’s (DPH) Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program is working with communities to improve the chances that anyone suffering a sudden cardiac arrest will have the best possible chance for survival. DPH is collaborating with the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services (KBEMS) and American Heart Association on the project.
Laurel County Sheriff Press Release - According to Sheriff John Root, Laurel Sheriff’s Deputy Jason Back was investigating a burglary complaint on Wednesday morning (6-29-2011) at 2 A.M. on Byrley Road 12 south of London when information was developed on possible suspects that may be located on Byrley Road.
- Clay County, Kentucky - Jail Report [06/21/2011 00:00 - 06/27/2011 23:59]
- Corbin woman wins grand-prize ‘Houseboat Holiday’ vacation on Lake Cumberland in fundraising campaign for The Center for Rural Development’s youth programs
- Five graduates of The Center’s 2011 Entrepreneurial Leadership Institute (ELI) offered Presidential Scholarships to EKU for top-ranked business concept
- Laurel County Sheriff's Department conducts Neighborhood Watch Program
- Manchester Police Department - Weekly Activity Report