VERSAILLES, Ky. (Feb. 24, 2017) — On February 23, 2017, at approximately 10:00 p.m., the Kentucky State Police Electronic Crime Branch arrested Gary L. Weaver, 66, on charges related to distribution and possession of matter portraying a sex performance by a minor.
Laurel County, KY - Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Detective Jason Back along with Sgt. Robbie Grimes arrested three individuals on Thursday night February 23, 2017 at approximately 9:00 PM.
WCSD Press Release | Feb 24, 2017 - On February 23, 2017, Sergeant Todd Shelley and Detective John Hill responded to the wreck of a Woodbine Fire Department firetruck.
LONDON KY — On Thursday, Feb. 23rd at 11:31 a.m. London Police conducted a traffic stop on the I-75 South Exit 41 on-ramp from KY 80 on a Jeep Cherokee for traffic violations.
- Complaint - Rolling Domestic Dispute in Laurel County
- BREAKING - Fatal traffic crash in Laurel County
- Clay County PRIDE Coordinator invites Spring Cleanup volunteers in April
- Complaint of subject passed out inside a vehicle at a car dealership in Laurel County
- MSP - Suspects In Multi-County Heroin Distribution Indicted