These subjects, one from Clay Co. & the other from Laurel Co. were taken into custody in separate
LOUISVILLE, Ky.— On March 7, 2017, at approximately 12:09 p.m., the Kentucky State Police Electronic Crime Branch arrested Bradley J. Hardesty, 33, on charges related to distribution and possession of matter portraying a sex performance by a minor.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — “Surviving College,” a guide that helps college freshmen succeed during their first year on campus, is available free from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).
London, Ky. (March 7th 2017) – On Tuesday March 7th 2017 around 1:00 P.M. officers from KSP-Vehicle Enforcement responded to a commercial vehicle accident located on KY 312 in Keavy, Kentucky.
- Subject charged on 2 outstanding warrants in Laurel County
- Another drug roundup arrest in Laurel County
- Fatal Traffic Crash / Rockcastle County
- Clay County Property Valuation Administrator’s Office in Autitor Harmon's list of local government audits released Monday
- UPDATE - Missing 16 year old girl - Laurel County