London, Ky. (April 17, 2017) - On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at approximately 12:30 PM, Kentucky State Police Post 11, London received a report of a human body in the water near the Marsh Branch boat ramp on Laurel Lake in Laurel County.
London, KY - Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Detective Chris Edwards along with Detective Sgt. Kevin Berry, Deputy Brandon Broughton, and Deputy Taylor McDaniel arrested two individuals off West 10th St. in London while assisting social services with a follow-up an alleged abuse complaint involving a seven-year-old child.
Manchester, KY - On 4-13-2017 at approximately 02:20 A.M., MPD Sgt. Jeff Collett was on patrol when he encountered several subjects outside an apartment on White Street yelling and cursing.
- Fatal Traffic Collision involving a Pedestrian / Rockcastle County
- Six arrested as the "War on Drugs" continues in Laurel County
- Woman wanted on 3 Clay County warrants arrested in Laurel County
- KSP Charges Bell Co. Man With Child Sexual Exploitation Offenses
- Childbirth Call A Challenging But Rewarding Experience For KSP Dispatcher