FRANKFORT, Ky. (April 24, 2017) —Kentucky eighth-graders headed for high school in the fall might find “High School Basics,” a four-page flyer, helpful. The free flyer can be ordered from the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).
Clay County, KY - A Boil Water Advisory is in effect for the customers of North Manchester Water Association for Mayflower Springs Road, Ells Branch, Ball Road, Collins Fork, Cool Springs, Little Sexton Creek, and Crane Creek, effective Monday, April 24th until further notice, due to a line break.
Update: April 24, 2017---FOUND SAFE
Laurel County, KY - Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Deputy Taylor McDaniel is investigating an apparent juvenile runaway case reported to him on Monday April 17, 2017 at approximately 4:00 PM.
- LONDON POLICE ENGAGE IN PURSUIT THROUGH DOWNTOWN LONDON
- Kentucky residents have chance to win an iPad in KHEAA drawing
- ORDINANCES / Tourism Commission, Restaurant Tax & Lodging Tax pass without opposition - Manchester
- Update and Arrests to the Murder Investigation / Rockcastle County
- UPDATE April 20, 2017: Crash in Laurel County leaves drivers and 7 children injured - 3 critical